- Valley Land Alliance supports and advances policies that:
- Ensure a safe, domestic food supply
- Ensure that farming and ranching remain economically viable and attract jobs that complement a dynamic agricultural economy
- Advocate that future development incorporates and pays for infrastructure, such as: roads, sewage systems, reliable water, police, fire, and schools
- Protect our natural watersheds
- Support growth that is compact and maximizes density within existing city boundaries
Help us make a difference in our Valley. Become a member today.
$15 Student, $25 Individual, $50 Family, $100 includes a gift copy of the book Our Valley, Our Choice
Valley Land Alliance is a 501(c)(3) organization. EIN:61-1496419. Donations are tex deductable to the fullest extent of the law.